@CopelandNetwork reminds us that "Faith is the Subtan-..." wait a minute, What!!? What #Substance did 'Faith' Ever Have? | #consubstantial #consubstantiation #insubstantial #substantial

I'll discuss that (in a forum I'll link through 'that word' below); but first I want to understand that word better. And I find you understand words better if you look at 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum)

The word “Substance” is built on ancient words that mean "to Stand Up to--Firm--Under. #substantiate #substantive #transubstantiation
The Bible's 'Substance' (the Greek ὑπόστασις (hupostasis) in Hebrews 11:1) also translates "an Underlying Confidence, -Assurance, -'Reality-Affirmation,' -Guarantee"---built on even-more-ancient words that mean Entitlement by the Fulfilled Terms of a Title-Deed. 

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow


I was inspired to look this up when I got this month's Partner Letter from Kenneth Copeland Ministries---a partner letter that came with this 'Redemo':

... well, the 'redemo' isn't posted online (at least, I haven't found it here) yet; so I'll type what it says ...

on one side (with a Holy Bible lying on its side), it says

faith

is the 
Then it lists some affirmations & the Bible-passages where Brother Kenneth finds them:
... I know; those statements probably sound like a lot of the standard 'Faith in God makes me special with rainbows & sparkles' kind of hooey ... but "exploring the text (to see-how he got those affirmations or maybe -what affirmations he should've gotten instead)" will lead you to find God's TRUE WORD---outside The Bible!

Comments