If @CopelandNetwork doesn't #Take & #Have the Gifts they're Given, What Makes them Think they'll Get Any More? #HaveTo #Took #Had #Taken #Having #Taking #ve

The two 'middle I's' of Rev. Brother Kenneth Copeland's Six I's of Faith may not be as "important" as the first two (I Believe 'that you will provide, my God' & I Will 'fulfill the obligations that come with the blessings') or -the last two (I Thank/Praise you 'for considering me worthy' & I Forgive if I have ought against any sibling-in-Christ), but I feel they are the I's that are most crucial to the 'success' of each prayer (which might be one reason I wanted to call the I's 'The Six I's in Every Prayer') are:

I Take It, and I Have It


The word “Take” is built on ancient words that mean “to Touch” (|Lay |Hold of, |Accept, Receive, |Absorb, |Choose, Select, Make, |Obtain, become |Affected by). 
The word “Have” is built on ancient words that mean “to Grasp” (Possess, have at one's |Disposal ... to have to (something one |Must do) is from the sense of "possess as a Duty or -a thing to be |Done").

Comments