#Abraham, the One who initially signed the Covenant that Sustains Our Abundance @CalvinPresZeli

'That name' (below-hyperlinked to a description of "Father Abraham's" method of signing the covenant between Our Heavenly Father & The Faithful Family) is built on an even-deeper source ... something crucial that firms the foundation upon which our lexicon stands ...

The word “Abraham” (a.k.a. #Ibrahim, formerly #Abram, Greek Ἀβραάμ (Abraam), Hebrew אַבְרָהָם) is built on ancient words that mean "the High (or |Exalted) Father of Many -of Multi|tudes" (he's regarded as the Founder of the Hebrews (i.e. of both the Jews AND the Christians) through |Isaac (& |Lord |Jesus) & -the Founder of the |Muslims ( |Islam) through |Ishmael). 
(also related: #Abe #Bram #Avi, or the last names #Abrahams #Abrams) 

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


I wanted to call Abraham 'the one who "cut covenant,"' but I didn't want to imply that he 'cut us off from Heaven's Abundance.'
But "Cut" is such an important part of that covenant, because ... the plotline of Dracula (and Dracula 2000)—'The Blood of the Covenant,' important because–when the two parties walk between the animal-halves & step in the animal-blood–they are essentially saying, "If I break this agreement, may I meet the same fate as this animal!"
But hmm ... Abram/Abraham didn't divide
 the birds; and actually, Abram/Abraham doesn't walk
 between the halves. But God Himself did pass between
 the halves, implying an unconditional covenant—
he pays the price, and we only need to accept his payment ...

“The days are surely coming, says the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and the house of Judah. It will not be like the covenant that I made with their ancestors when I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt--a covenant that they broke, though I was their husband, says the Lord. But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the Lord: I will put my law within them, and I will write it on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. No longer shall they teach one another, or say to each other, “Know the Lord,” for they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest, says the Lord; for I will forgive their iniquity, and remember their sin no more.” (Jeremiah 31:31-34)
Covenant Kingdom gives us some important details. 

Comments