@BingRewards said this link will find you EVERYTHING YOU CAN LEARN about #TomClancy's #RainbowSixSiege (Online @Rainbow6Game) ...

'The bold hyperlink(s)' (below) is/are the address that Bing Rewards gave me---telling me it would help me "discover all there is to know about this popular title"; I'll see what I can find out, but first I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

Rainbow Six is the codename of the chief operative of the spy-team featured in the Tom Clancy novel of the same name (that's been made into a video-game series with rumors of a movie in development). 
#Rainbow is the team's name---probably used because of the multicultural nature of the team. 
Siege is the subtitle of the latest sequel in the game-series. 
The word “Rainbow (an Arc of Colored Light in the Sky caused by Refraction of the Sun's Rays by Rain, or an Illusory Hope (#ChasingRainbows) ... #Rainbows #RainbowTrout)” is built of the words Rain & |Bow. 
Where The Bible tells us 'God gives us The Rainbow as a reminder that he'll never destroy the world again,' it's called הַקֶּ֖שֶׁת (haq·qe·šeṯ)---a word built on ancient words that mean 'a |Bow (like that made by Archers' |Bow|shot |Arrows).

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow



I'll see how far into the game I can get (for FREE, on a desktop-computer 🤔)

Comments