Profit under #Siege with Cryptocurrency (& @CryptoTabNet, a tool suggested to me by #ELamont @GregoryUSSenate) | @Yung_Finance

Although the discussion linked below talks about 'why you should STAY AWAY FROM CRYPTOCURRENCY,' I think this FREE Crypto-mining Browser secretly EMPOWERS cryptocurrency---'digging up' MORE crypto-coins for you as you go about your usual online activities.

My fellow myLotters & I explain the possible waste of energy in a report linked through 'that word' below; but first I want to understand that word better. And I find you understand words better if you look at 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum)

The word “Siege” (meaning of a military root of the word "Invest," as Cryptocurrency is essentially 'a Stock-Market Property (but without any Product)') is built on ancient words that mean "to |Sit" (with the military-sense from the idea of an Army "|Sitting" at all the exits of a Fortress).

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow


Comments