Can #ProductManager Phil @TextCortex tell us if #DaralynKelleher @DeeKizzle is still hosting #ProductivityTuesdays?



'That word' (below-hyperlinked to 'my asking the A.I. assistant' (or as close as you can get without joining Text.Cortex)) is built on ... let's see ...

The word “|Produce|” is built on ancient words that mean “Forward, in Front of, Before, Forth + to Bring, Lead.”

just like #Produce #Product #Producer #Productive
 #Production #Productivity #Produced #Produces
 #Productions #ExecutiveProducer #CoProducer 



In case you can't open the link above; I wrote 'Do you know if Daralyn Kelleher is still hosting Productivity Tuesdays on YouTube?,' and A.I. Phil replied, "I can search the internet in real-time to find out. Would you like me to search and provide you with information on whether Daralyn Kelleher is still hosting Productivity Tuesdays on YouTube? 

"(of course I said 'yes,' and it replied) I have searched the internet for information on whether Daralyn Kelleher is still hosting Productivity Tuesdays on YouTube. Unfortunately, I could not find any recent information indicating that she is still hosting the show. 

"The latest episode of the show that I could find was uploaded to YouTube in 2018. However, it's possible that she may be hosting the show under a different name or on a different platform. If you have more information, I can help you with the search."

I could go on and ask about any recent Daralyn Kelleher news, but then maybe I should find- (or create-) & ask the 'Celebrity Gossip' A.I. 😏



You have any productivity-advice for the comments-section?

Comments