#Luna, My Goddess | research inspired by Reverend Mother @MorganaCrone

Yes, Priestess Morgana explains my goddess Luna in a vlog you can get to through 'the emboldened link(s)' below; I'll echo some praises below, but first–after a mention of the free mining-software (giving us free Bitcoin in exchange for energy we're wasting anyway)–I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

The word “Luna” is built on ancient words that mean "Light, Brightness (Goddess of the Moon, Stars, |Silver, Roman name for the Greek Selene)."
#Lunate #Lunation #Lune #Lunette #Luni- #ClairDeLune #LunaMoth

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow


"MoonMoon, Lady Moon,
Shine Your Light on Me;
MoonMoon, Lady Moon,
Bring 'Blessings' to Me"
I stumbled upon the "Sacred Wicca"-report on Luna while looking-up other words' etymologies (words like LunacyMoon, the HoroscopesCancer) and learned that--as several of her symbols match-up with 'symbols that resonate with me'--she might be 'a good god for me to "worship."'
More 'praises for Luna': She guards over her Triad partners (Diana on Earth, Hecate in the Underworld) from her station in the Heavens, where she also maintains the Cycles of Earth's Life & the Tides of the Ocean with her Magick Powers of Instinct, Creativity, Luck, Femininity, Safety in Travel, & Miracles under the Blue Moon 😲

My New Mantra (one of several)

I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments