#BibleStudy (#ChapterByChapter #VerseByVerse) of #Romans tells us (among other things) that Everything Works Out | @Wikipedia @theBibleHub #BookOfRomans #LetterToTheRomans

'That word' (below-hyperlinked to a list of books-of-The-Bible) is built on an even-deeper source ... something crucial that firms the foundation upon which our lexicon stands ...

The word “Romans” (of the #Roman church of #Rome, a.k.a. #Romagna #Romagne #Roma #Romania) is built on ancient words that mean |Hill, Height, Point, Upper.

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow


On a birthday-'redemmo' Kenneth Copeland Ministries sent me, they quoted (presumably the King James Version)
    Today I trust God with my life and every situation

    I believe that NOTHING is impossible with Him, and He works ALL THINGS together for my good!
This is where I run into a lot of conflict with most Christians—they keep insisting that we should "stop worrying about our problems, and just turn to God & let him take care of them"; and I make them 'turn against me' because I feel it's more important to "tell the truth" rather than just "say the words that rest people's minds."

Their insistence–tho I know they have the right intentions–annoys me, because it makes me think they think God is some sort of 'wish-fulfiller'; but when I tell them he's not like that, I come off sounding like some sort of dissenting atheist!

... ad libbing off of BibleHub's interlinear translation (no matter-what Kenneth Copeland Ministries' interpretations say or -what):
ChapterVerse(s)
8Future Glory
...
26: Likewise now also, the Spirit joins to help the weakness of us; the for things which we should pray for as it behooves, not we know, but Himself the Spirit makes intercession, with groanings inexpressible.
27: The [One] now searching (our) hearts know what [is] the mindset of the Spirit, because according to God, He intercedes for [the] saints.
God Works in All Things
28: We know now that to those loving (their) God, all things work together (the) God for gooe, to those according to [His] purpose called being.
10The Word Brings Salvation
...
8: But what says it? Near you the word is, in the mouth of you and in the heart of you. That is, the word (thus) of faith which we proclaim,
...
17: So (that) faith [is] from hearing, (that) and hearing through [the] word of Christ.

Comments