What Is #Life? | @AETV @LeahRemini @Scientology | #Live #Life #Living #Lives #Lived #ItsALiving #Alive

We'll get to an answer below; but first, I want to show that "that word" (below hyperlinked to a discussion about religions' views on life) is brought with the help of other words ...

The word "Live" is built on ancient words that mean "to |Stick, Adhere" (see Remain, Continue, Persevere).


I've been watching S.A.T.A. for---oh, maybe a few weeks (I'm only part-way through the second season, but I've been watching it 'almost-daily' rather than 'weekly with a season-break').

They have been telling us 'how Scientology (its leaders, mostly; they were 'following L. Ron Hubbard's teachings,' but ... well, they must be "misinterpreting them"; because "Scientology-itself is incorruptible! 🙊") have been making followers' lives miserable & how so many of them commit suicide.'

But I also read a lot of things surrounding this---mostly 'the Scientologists' theology,' which tells me that 'I' (i.e. the personality that I think I am ... not so much 'the body I've decided to quicken for now' or 'its past actions') am something LRH calls a Thetan ... Christians would call it 'my soul' (or 'a spirit with a little of the personality it developed from living in the body').

I read elsewhere (rumors that other people report on overhearing from the Church of Scientology) that the first Thetans were alien beings imprisoned on Earth by Overlord Xenu (dealing with overpopulation in much the same way Thanos attempted), whose essence somehow escaped his grasp (after he subjected it to Soul Implants) and possessed the ape-bodies developing on Earth, rising-up against Xenu and imprisoning him in an electric cage on a faraway desert planet.

So what's so bad about your Thetan escaping and returning to the galactic battle? The same thing that's bad about Heaven (in short, that it's not "Heaven" until the ones you love get there in their own time (and not 'when you force them to get there,' which would ruin it for everyone)).

The thing that keeps Christians from 'suicide-pact'-ing it outta here is ... well, Lord Jesus Christ said, 'Live the way I taught you to live!' Christians have to think that--if they continue living as He taught and encourage others to do the same--Heaven will be 'ours' (not 'where we live forever,' but ...)


Comments