See How the @GirlScouts use Cookies to help my Nieces grow from #Girls into ... G.I.R.L.s! You Can Help Too, with @GSCookiesOnline | #Girlfriend #Girl #Girlfriends #Girlie

Your chance to help them become Go-Getters/Innovators/Risk-Takers/Leaders is linked through 'the main word' below. I find that you understand words better when you see the words the first words' bases ...

The word "Girls" is built on ancient words that mean "Small Child, Garment, Chattering, Talkative (the sense of 'a bunch of Female |Pals Grabbing a |Gab').”





One of the boxes of Thin Mints I bought to support my younger niece (or maybe my older niece ... they are separate girls, but---I don't know, but I only ever see them 'together') tells us:

The Girl Scout Mission

Girl Scouting builds girls of courage, confidence and character, who make the world a better place.
  • STEM
    Giving girls the know-how to invent the future.
  • Outdoors
    Inspiring girls to love nature and seek adventure.
  • Life Skills
    Setting girls up with the skills they need to succeed in life.
  • Entrepreneurship
    Preparing girls with business smarts to take on the world
Ready for a lifetime of leadership, success, and adventure?
and another important panel full of information ...

Girl Scout Cookies® PROCEEDS STAY LOCAL

The Girl Scout Cookie Program®

is the largest girl-led entrepreneurial program in the world

Comments