Now that it's the name of an "era" in the timeline of A.I.-Development, it's time to see 'where they came up with #ChatGPT' (which spawned #TexCortex #ZenoGPT, #TikTokGPT, #HyperWriteAI ...) | @Mashable @TechTarget

It is now "the ChatGPT era," according to an article introducing TikTokGPT. So I found out "Everything about ChatGPT" through the bold links below

ChatGPT is an AI #chatbot that use natural language processing to create humanlike conversational dialogue. 
"Chatbot" is probably a portmanteau of #Chat" and "Robot." 
The word “Chat” (Frivolous Talk ... now Idle Talk & Babble (or Familiar Conversation) shared online) is short for #Chatter, a word echoic of "Birds (birds called 'Chats') |Chirping & Twittering, Teeth |Rattling in the Cold ... applied to the |Jabbering of Thoughtless Gossip."
 #Chatbots #Chatters #Chattered #Chattering #Chats #Chatted #Chatting #ChatShow (Brits' word for a Talk-Show) #ChatRoom #ChatShows #ChatRooms #Chatty #Chattily #Chattiness #Chatsom #ChitChat #ChitChatting
GPT” stands for #Generative Pre-trained Transformer"---the program that processes requests and formulates responses. 
The word "Generative" is a back-formation from Generation, and/or is built on ancient words that mean "Race, Kind (to Give Birth, Beget, Produce)" (Pertaining to Propagation, |Reproductive).
 #Generativity #Generate #Generated #Generates #Generating #Generator #Generators

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'

And so it goes.
My New Mantra (one of several)

I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments