Examining My New @googleChrome-Extension: the @HyperWriteAI Writing #Companion

The Chrome-browser's Web Store hosts HyperWrite AI's explanation of the extension on a download-page you can get to through 'the emboldened link(s)' below; but first I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

The #AI (in HyperWrite AI) stands for #Artificial #Intelligence. 
The word “Artificial” is built on ancient words that mean "Art Maker (to Do, Set, Put)."
#Artificially #Artificiality #ArtificialDay (sunrise to sunset, rather than all 24 hours) #ArtificialIntelligence #ArtificialInsemination (which usually isn't abbreviated like Artificial Intelligence is (when you hear someone talking about 'AI,' you usually don't have to ask 'Artificial Insemination?')
The word “Intelligence” is built on ancient words that mean "to Choose-, Pick-, Read Between (see Inter-, words that mean 'to Collect, Gather, Speak Words')."
#Intel #Intellect #Intellectual #Intellectualism #Intellecuality #Intellectualization #Intelligent #Intelligently #Unintelligent #Unintelligently #Counterintelligence #Intellection #Intelligencer #Intelligentsia #Intelligible #Unintelligible #IntelligenceQuotient #IQ
The word “Companion” is built on ancient words that mean "Bread (to Feed) With, -Together"
#Companionable #Companionship #Accompany #Accompaniment

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow


The video there introduces the extension's functions
            (I'll share his description, and then try to give an example)
  • TYPEAHEAD - a lot like having a writer there with you suggesting the words you might want to use next
    • I start here, and it suggests I say ... it's not suggesting anything ... hmm, maybe I need to reset this page ... nope, nothing ... Now, ... still nothing doing ... I guess I need to do this on 'the HyperWrite Website itself' for now---

      so again, 'I start here, and it suggests I continue "to write here, because I have written here, here, and here. I have had to think a lot about this. I have not written here in over a year because I have been too busy with other writing. The first time I ever wrote here was on this very page"
  • REWRITE - that'll automatically rewrite your text in the style you need most
    • 'expanded' to "that'll automatically rewrite your text in the style you need most. For example, if you need to make your text more concise, it'll do that for you. Or, if you need to make your text more flowery and descriptive, it can do that, too";

      'shortened' to "automatically rewriting your text in the style you need"; put 'casually,' "this'll automatically rewrite your text in the style you need most";

      put 'formally,' "that will automatically create a new version of your text in the style you need"; 'custom' ... I don't know "how I would like it written---maybe 'in Ukrainian,' "что автоматически переписывает текст в тон, который вам нужен самый большой"
  • AUTOWRITE - which will automatically write a whole paragraph for you (in 5 optional ways) if you'll just give it a small phrase or a subject you want to write about 
    • I wrote 'something about hyperwrite,' it responded "Hyperwrite is a powerful tool that can help writers be more productive. It can help them write more quickly and correctly, and it can make revision easier." (the first of the five paragraphs it gave me to choose from

I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives on politics and entertainment (both currently and of the recent- & distant past), and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).


Comments