@StephenAtHome is confused by NFTs' value; I suggest he think of 'Buying #Art (from @CryptoTabnet''s @CryptoTabNFT or etc.)'

Downloading and using CryptoTab's cryptocurrency-miner, I get notices from them about 'a new season in NFT-mining.' To find out "exactly what that is," you can open the bold link below and read 'what they're selling.'

I still can't exactly figure it out, but think it might be 'like buying and selling art' ... I'll examine that some more (and maybe describe it here) later, but first I want to tell you a little more about 'that word.'

The word “Art” (and I'm not talking about "the second-person singular present indicative of Be") is built on ancient words that mean “to Fit Together (Skill Built from Learning & Practice, Business, Craft, Manner, Mode).”

#Artists #Artistic #Artisan #Artist #Artisans #ArtSchool #ArtMajor #BachelorOfArts (#BA) #ArtsAndSciences 


The NFT/art-comparison was inspired (to me) by

CryptoTab mostly sells their NFTs as 'a way of making your mining-browser more profitable' 🤓 but CryptoGiggle more-directly features the artists' artistry.

Comments