#Revising my Crypto-Strategy with the help of @BillMaher & @Ben_McKenzie | @CryptoTabNET

Last night, I saw Ben McKenzie (writer of a hard-hitting exposé on the greed of many nerds---although I know him better as 'James Gordon,' and you might also know him from his other roles) on REAL TIME with BILL MAHER.

And they talked about cryptocurrency---bringing up some valid points (which I'll try to deal with here:
  • Bill brought up the fact that a single transaction uses the same amount of energy as the average city. That's true, which is why I love CryptoTab (which you can download FOR FREE through the bold link below) ... it doesn't use energy that you're not already using.
  • They call it "a Ponzi scheme," but they don't deal with 'what a Ponzi scheme is' (except that all Ponzi schemes eventually fail). '

    A Ponzi scheme' is a "business" that depends on 'people joining the business (usually by paying to secure "their position in the company")'---think 'most MLMs,' which pay you more for 'the paying members of your downline' than they pay for 'the products you sell.'

    The "product" of Cryptocurrency is 'the security provided by us cryptominers.' More cryptominers means More product, yes?
But--as with most of my 'online work'--I'm not in it for the money; but 'money' is "how it is powered." 

The word “Revising” is built on ancient words that mean "to See Again (Repetition of Viewing ... see Re-)."
 #Revise #Revises #Revised #Revision #Revisions #Revisionism #Revisionist #RevisedVersion (possibly a.k.a. the #NewRevisedStandardVersion #NRSV, or maybe the #RevisedKingJamesVersion #RKJV ... a.k.a. the #AuthorizedVersion #AuthorizedKingJamesVersion #AKJV ... add other #RevisedVersions (of The Bible---or The Quran or Torah/Septuagint or Lotus Sutra) in the comments)

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'

And so it goes.
My New Mantra (one of several)

I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments