I was 'Roped into' this AutoSurf-Exchange, but most of its users want More Money; are there any FREE AutoSurf-Exchanges for people who want More #Readers

|That word| seems important; so I found out a little more about |that word| (below-linked to the autosurf-exchange that brought |that word| to my attention) and share my findings with you below---maybe I'll add some notes beneath (and/or you might start/continue the discussion in the comments).

... and I have to mention that a lot of help (a share of revenue, extra topics from magazines & advertising, etc.) comes from WowApp: Using the Wowism Community's Fairness to Prevail over Economic Greed

The word |Readers| (with related meanings "Advisers, Counselors, #Reading-Books for Schools" beside the agent-noun meaning) sits on the peak of the high tower above the proto-word *redan (from the proto-word *re- "to Reason, Count")---the "Interpret & Understand the Meaning of Written Symbols"-sense seems unique to English ... most languages using a word meaning "Gather up" as their word for 'the |Exhibition of Literacy.'
this is also the entry for #Read #Reads #Reader #ReadUp
 #ReadOut (originally meaning "Expel by Proclamation"
 (Society of Friends (a.k.a. Quakers))) #ReadOnlyMemory
 #ROM #ProofReader #ProofReaders #Readership #Readerships
 #Readable #Readability

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'

banner says "AutoSurfTraffic - Get Quality Site Traffic With No Clicking!"

Others who were roped in with me (whom I see in the auto-exchange either when I start it or -when I stop it after earning a huge number of 'hits')

Comments