@WowAppOfficial uses @Taboola Ads, and I'm Wondering if WowApp Redistributes their Ad-Revenue | @PaidMediaPros


I haven't heard from Taboola where they got that name, but they are famous for their #Chumbox Advertising (where they put advertisers' thumbnails and promo-text in a Banner of four-or-five Ads thrown in the Margins (as Bait for our Clicks) like Chum thrown into the Water to Attract Fish.

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'

I click the little "Ads by Taboola"-link next to their ad-bar (on my WowApp homepage), and I get this popup:


My New Mantra (one of several)

I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments