ClickTrackProfit #Banners that'll lead you to ClickTrackProfit-Riches! @CTPtalk

My post about 'starting my ClickTrackProfit-journey' is linked through 'the main word' below; but first I want to understand that word better. And I find that you understand words better when you look at the other words at the bases of the words you're thinking-of ...

The word “Banners” is built on ancient words that mean "Identifying |Sign or |Standard (of a King, Lord or |Knight, Displaying a Profession of his Principles, flying over his |Company that Rallies to Victory)" (words standing on deeper foundations that mean Shine). #Banner #Banneret #Bandolier

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow


ClickTrackProfit gives us the banners below ...

I've only just started going through their training lessons, but the introduction I saw indicates they might like some input on 'how each of these banners make you feel' (and maybe 'which one would be most convincing fo you'):

Comments