Forums (especially @ForumCoin) Are Wonderful, but Members' Posts RARELY #Pertain to 'Things I Want to Discuss'

Yes, I discuss members' "impertinence" (does that word mean 'what I think it means'? ... yes, it looks like it does ... though the meaning might've shifted a little) in a forum you can get to through 'the emboldened link(s)' below; but first–after a mention of the free mining-software (giving us free Bitcoin in exchange for energy we're wasting anyway)–I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

The word “Pertain” is built on ancient words that mean "to Hold Through (Stretch Forward, be Applicable, be the Right of, Belong, have Reference to, Relate, Reach, be Attached Legally)" (& #Impertinent has also adopted the meaning "Rude, not showing the Proper Respect").
just like #Pertained #Pertaining #Appertain #Appertained #Appertaining #Appurtenance #Pertinency #Pertinent

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow



But you can help me make ForumCoin better! Simply join, and start writing- & joining conversations about
Politics, Religion, Entertainment (STAR TREK, STAR WARS, the good fight, Comedy), Society, Sports, Movies

I know 'the media' and most writing (including mine) are affected by the ways people make money etc., but I only want to talk about those things 'philosophically' (like a scholar observing how those things work). 

My New Mantra (one of several)

I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments