Do We #Philosophize about one #Unique, Shared Universe? or does our #Philosophication Create infinite Universes? @Matt_of_Earth guides us with @PBSspacetime


The word “Philosophize” is 'a portmanteau' of the word Philosophy & the suffix -ize (although the 'verbification' was originally just 'assumed from context' with the original word Philosophy---like "He will 'Philosophy' all about this in an upcoming post".
just like #Philosophaster #Philosophasters ... and now I'm 'coining these words' (or 'babbling like an infant/geezer' 👶👴) #Philosophizes #Philosophized #Philosophizing #Philosophicational #Philosophicationally
The word “Unique” is built on ancient words that mean "Only-, Single-, Sole One Alone of its Kind."
just like #Unique #Uniqueness (a good vocal warm-up: say #UniqueNewYork several times in a row - #UniqueNewYorkUniqueNewYorkUniqueNewYorkUniqueNewYorkUniqueNewYorkUniqueNewYork)

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'

And so it goes.
My New Mantra (one of several)

I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments