Can Your Eyes #Grab All the Hidden Digits? Comment to Tell Me Which Ones YOU See! @GReportindia | #Grabbed #Grabbing #Grabs #UpForGrabs #SmashAndGrab

Ground Report explains it as a way to test your eyesight's "Contrast Sensitivity"-fitness in a report accessed 'the bold hyperlink(s)' below; but first I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

The word “Grab” is built on ancient words that mean "to Seize (as |Possession or |Prisoner), Reach" (also the foundation for words that mean |Rob, |Rake).

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow


(in case Ground Report's viral optical-illusion is different from Eco99FM's)

Ground Report reveals the digits that their 'share' optical-illusion hides at the bold link above (I don't repeat it here, in case you want to comment with a guess); but I want to know a little more about 'Contrast Sensitivity,' and maybe find out 'how they went about making that image.'









Comments

  1. Funny; I minimize the picture (to use it as an avatar for sharing this post), and I can read the digits just as clear as if they were scratched into the bathroom wall!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment, and I'll probably approve it & publish it soon (give me about a week before you try to post it again when it doesn't publish immediately ... thanks)