I Need a #Team of Commenters from the #WritingCommunity ... not #TeamMates, per se; but more like a #SupportTeam | #Teams #Teamed #Teaming #Teamwork

I'll talk about 'the team(s) I need' beneath the Subscribe-bar below; but first I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

The word “Team” (first referring to a Band of Pack-Animals |Yoked Together, then referring to Families ... reminding me how the Scripture "Be Not Unequally Yoked" is said to be instructing believers not to marry non-believers) is built on ancient words that mean "to Lead."

#TeamSpirit #TeamPlayer (originally used in baseball) #DoubleTeam (originally 'using twice as many horses') #DoubleTeamed #DoubleTeaming #Teammate #Teamster #Teem 


SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow



I thought I would get 'the team-of-commenters I want' from my posts at MyLot. And I have gotten lots of comments that have taught me a lot, which (beside the extra money I get) is why I still write there quite often; but that forum is by-&-large 'small talk' (my posts will frequently get comments that resemble 'I have no opinion; I know nothing about what you're discussing'; others' posts are frequently 'my roommate's feeling okay today'), rather than the "peer review" I hope this blog grows-into.

That's just one of the teams I need! I also need 'a team to get me (and other recovering Traumatic Brain-Injury survivors) back into society,' 'a team for KLONDIKE: THE LOST EXPEDITION (and TOWER CLASH (battle-'UNO') & all the other online games I play),' ...

Any suggestions?



Comments