As with the #Small System, So with the #Large: Scaling-Up Our #Little Problems to Solve the #Big Ones | #Smaller #Larger #Littler #Bigger #Smallest #Largest #Littlest


Subscribe FREE to be notified when I uncover more strength here.


I've been thinking about 'my problem' (the one that most 'single (unmarried) TBI/Stroke-survivors in advanced recovery' have) and it hit me, "If they call it 'fixing them up with a spouse,' it must mean they're broken without one!'

So I look up the words 'fix' & 'break' to see if I've already posted about those words; and I have, and the post is about fixing our broken GOVERNMENT.

Is it narcissistic of me to think it might help to 'draw that parallel'? to think that we can apply the same strategy to 'fixing the government up with the right person' as we would to 'fixing me up with the right person'? that 'the big large solution' might just be a scaled-up version of 'the little small solution'?

'Those words' (below-hyperlinked to my post about 'the large solution') is built on an even-deeper source ... something crucial that firms the foundation upon which our lexicon stands ...

The word “Large (- #Enlarge #Largely)” is built on Bedrock beneath words that mean “Abundant, |Copious, |Plentiful, Bountiful, Liberal in Giving, Generous” (|Long, |Wide, Extensive, Big in Over|all |Size, Great in Number).
The word “Small” is built on words that mean “|Narrow, Smaller Animal” (Bad, Not Large, of Little |Size, Young (Children), Inferior in Degree or Amount, Trivial, Unimportant, having little Property or Trade, Characterized by Littleness of Spirit or Mind). 
The word “Big” is built on Bedrock beneath words that mean “Powerful, Strong (Great Man)" (of Great |Size, Fully Grown Up, Important, |Influential, Haughty, Inflated with Pride, Generous (Big of ya`)).
The word “Little” is built on words that mean “Small"("Often synonymous with small, but capable of emotional implications which small is not" [OED]" 
... comparative "Less (formerly Littler)," superlative "Least (formerly Littlest").






Or am I looking at that wrong (or 'wrongly' 🤓)? Tell
 me how-wrong/right I am in the comments below 😁

Comments