@CBSSunday - Not #Haughty, but just 'Obedient to their Self-interested Slave-Drivers @paramountco' | @CBSmornings #Haught #Haughtily #Haughtiness

When I saw last Sunday's CBS Sunday Morning, I was a little 'offended' (sympathetically, at least) by their near-total obliviousness to the 'hard work' done by ...

Well, I explains 'why I thought they came-off as Haughty' in a forum you can access through 'the bold word(s)' below; but first I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

The word “Haughty” is built on ancient words that mean High (Grown |Tall ... probably taking the same sarcastic tone as when someone says that someone-else is 'Acting all High-&-Mighty').

#Haught #Haughtily #Haughtiness 


SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow


A mistake in Youtube's search-engine (probably caused more by CBS than by Youtube) led me to a video that helped me realize the 'conflict' that Crypto-etc. are fighting ...

Comments