@MashedHQ tastefully gives #Gluttons a Fond Memorial of #FastFoodHotDogs-Gone-By | @BurgerBeast


The word “Gluttons” (meaning of a word in the foundation beneath Gourmand) is built on ancient words that mean "Throat (to |Swallow, Overeater, |Scoundrel ... see |Gullet)."
just like #Glutton #Gluttony #Gluttonous

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'

And then, because of my #Glazomania (obsession/passion/fascination with making lists):
The word “Glazomania” is built on ... I don't know---I mean, obviously it's a Mania of #Glazo-, but I'm not sure what that is ... it's Spanish for "Nail Polish (or possibly just |Paint or |Lacquer or whatever 'Glazo (de Glazo)' is)," #Glaz is the transcription for the Russian for "Eye, (or maybe |Optic, |Orb)" & Polish for "|Boulder" & a German abbreviation for gleitende Arbeitszeit "Flexible Working-Hours" & Breton for "Green" and/or "a Painful & Involuntary Muscular Contraction" ...
What do you know about that prefix?

To Keep Up on My 'Research,' 

I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments