#CompulsiveLabelListing: although @Hersheys MAY HAVE misused the word #Nugget | #Nuggets ... #Nuggaty?

Well, we discuss it at the forum linked-to through "that word" below.

What I show here is 'the group of words' that give "that word" a place to connect to your vocabulary ... deeper sources that firm the foundation upon which our lexicon stands ...

The word |Nugget| is built on ancient words that mean |Lump (if it's not 'a misdivision of |Ingot).

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Enter your email address:

Delivered by
FeedBurner


I propose there that they are not 'nuggets,' but #Blocks.

The word |Block| (or #Blocks #Blocky #Blocked #Blocking #Blocker) is built on ancient words that mean |Thick |Plank, |Beam (see |Balk).

Oh, almost forgot my 'label-listing' I feel like I have to do:
Hershey's Nugget Assortment:
  • Hershey's Special Dark (mildly sweet chocolate) with Almonds
  • HERSHEY'S MILK CHOCOLATE with Almonds
  • HERSHEY'S MILK CHOCOLATE
  • HERSHEY'S Extra Creamy MILK CHOCOLATE with Toffee & Almonds
... and I'm good ... just a little bit of the label (not the ingredients nor the nutrition facts nor the calorie-counts nor the company-information ... whooo ...)

Comments