What Would You Do if @realDonaldTrump & @KamalaHarris ran on the 2024 @NoLabelsOrg-ticket? (Kamala of-course running for @POTUS, Donald for @VP) | @indeed

I'll get to 'why I thought "Donald" (or another well-known MAGAt) & "Kamala" (or another well-known Libtard) could do it' beneath, but first; Why are they No #Labels rather than 'No Party'? I think it's because we ARE partisan (or rather 'we agree with the way one of the parties wants things to go'), but we aren't 'automatically going to do as our parties Labels say we should!'

Your invitation to join No Labels is linked through |that word| below!

The word |Labels| rests far above the proto-word *lapp- "Loose Clothing" (evolving up to today's word through ancient words that mean "Flap, Narrow Band of Cloth (used in Heraldry)." 
(The meaning "a Recording Company" comes from "the Circular Piece of Paper in the Center of a Gramophone Record (the #Label containing Information about 'the Music & Where they Made it.')")
on which are also-built #Labeled #Labeling #Labelled
 #Labelling #Mislabel #Mislabels #Mislabeled #Mislabeling
 #Mislabelled #Mislabelling

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'


As an Independent, I can say that political-parties don't make sense to me. I mean, of course there's the "strength in numbers"-factor; but if 'being part of a strong movement' means "giving up your personal choice," it's not worth it to me.

That's why I'm an Independent member of No Labels. Getting more involved, I share This PDF about No Labels, might listen-in on a group call later, might volunteer to help out, I applied to join their Facebook group, I hope you'll Donate to No Labels, and--while I'm not quite sure I'm ready to email them about a position--you might be interested in learning more about employment with them.

Anyway, I think of this when I see how far The Republican Party has fallen. Don't rats (like Donald Trump) evacuate sinking ships like The Republican Party (which used to be 'The Party of Lincoln,' but now is apparently 'a terrorist organization' (not really, but many people regard it as such ... much like they think Islam is a terrorist organization, though that's only because of the actions of some radical Muslims)).

Actually, that's one reason why Trump joined The Republican Party---not necessarily because of the specific policies, but because of 'their method of loyalty.' If my parents were still together, I'd probably be a Republican. (Actually, probably not; but then I'd probably go with all sorts of nonsensical stuff if my parents were still together!)

That's what Trump meant when he said that Republicans were ... I don't know if he actually said "stupid" or just "simple-minded," but I think he meant simple-minded; not exactly "foolishly ignorant," but just "not needing to know anything more than they started-with."

For example: All this junk their leaders have (apparently) done?

They don't know about any of that!

My New Mantra (one of several) - Nothing is forever except Change (BUddhA)

... and I have to mention that a lot of help (a share of revenue, extra topics from magazines & advertising, etc.) comes from WowApp: Using the Wowism Community's Fairness to Prevail over Economic Greed

Comments