Why Does it Matter Which #Company Makes the Browser you Earn @BingRewards with? | #Companies #Co. #Cos. #KeepCompany (or #BearCompany) #TwoIsCompanyButThreeIsACrowd

I've been a member of Bing Rewards for a while now, and I always used the Google Chrome- (or maybe Microsoft/Google Chromium) browser to earn those rewards. But I found out the other day that Bing Rewards gives three times as many points if I earn them on the Microsoft Edge browser!

Why?

I'll ask on the forum linked through 'the hyperlinks' below; you can MAKE MONEY by telling what you know or -by discussing whatever answer we find there, but first I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation

The word “Company” is built on ancient words that mean "Bread (to Feed) With, -Together" ("Business Association"- or "Trade Guild"-sense built on the "Group of People United to Perform- or Carry Out anything Jointly"-sense).

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow


the logos for Microsoft Edge, 'Apple Opera' (I think), Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox ... I know
 there are others you can tell me about in the comments, thanks


Comments