Exploring the New Version of the @Microsoft Browser called #Edge @MicrosoftEdge @BingRewards


Subscribe FREE to be notified when I uncover more strength here.


I opened my browser (Google Chrome, which–i dunno–always seemed 'more user-friendly' than the Edge Browser that was already installed on the Intel computer my bro gave me), and my opening-screen–set to my Bing Rewards dashboard–and it told me 'there's a new version of Edge Browser available.'

The 'Microsoft Rewards' program is always telling me I can "earn more points" by using Edge, so I figured 'What the heck,' and clicked the link (leading to a downloader-download, downloading the browser, leading to 'an introduction to the updated browser').

It's early, so I'll look at the new features later; but first, 'That word' (below-hyperlinked to 'that introduction') is built on an even-deeper source ... something crucial that firms the foundation upon which our lexicon stands ...

The word “Edge” is built on ancient words that mean "to be Sharp, Rise to a |Point, |Pierce" (Egg ... and the meaning "to Urge onward, Incite" shows it mixed up sometimes with "Egg `em on"-etc.)

The intro page says "Microsoft Edge puts the web to work for you":





Know anything else interesting about that? Comment!

Comments