Studying 'the Dynamics' @Scientology, I'm Again-Confused as to Which #Urge-for-Survival is the Most #Urgent | @iMDB | #Urgency #Urged #Urgencies #Urgently #Urging #Urger

I'm just starting the course (the free course I discuss at the post linked-to through "that word" below) ... maybe they'll address 'the conflicting urges'-later in this course or -in a different course; but 'conflict between dynamics/urges-for-survival' is sorta what introduced me to Scientology (the group that takes that name, not necessarily 'the principles I'm learning).

I get to that later; but first ... What I show here is 'the group of words' that give "that word" a place to connect to your vocabulary ... deeper sources that firm the foundation upon which our lexicon stands ...

The word |Urgent| is built on ancient words that mean "to |Press Hard, #Urge (from Insist & |Impel, or Follow a Track)."

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by
FeedBurner


The reason I started studying Scientology was A&E's Scientology & the Aftermath, where Leah (Mrs. "King of Queens," "Second Act" ... Carla's daughter 😂) Remini recounts numerous times when people entered the church (a Third Dynamic ... tho possibly the one that 'opened their eyes' to the other 7---and may have inspired thoughts of Dynamics beyond this Celestial Sphere ...) & found people to put in their Second Dynamic---

people who the church then tried to steal away from them!

Comments