My #FollowBack-Policy (on Twitter) | @CoSchedule #Follow #Follower #Following #TwitterFollowers #FacebookFollowers


Subscribe FREE to be notified when I uncover more strength here.


Basically; when I'm notified of 'a new follower' on Twitter  (someone who's added my Twitter-profile to their Twitter homepage-feed), I'll decide whether to follow them back (or not) based on their 'intro' (the text that appears-at the top of their Twitter-profile & -in the pop-up window that appears when you mouse-over their username-or-avatar there).

Most of the 'Twitter-members' (Tweeps) are there to discuss things. A few (which I usually won't follow back) are there 'to find somebody to start a relationship-with.' Not that I wouldn't be in a relationship with someone I meet on Twitter, but Twitter is not for "meeting people"! It's for sharing ideas.

'That word' (below-hyperlinked to a list of Tweeps who promise to follow-back all their followers) is built on an even-deeper source ... something crucial that firms the foundation upon which our lexicon stands ...

The word “Follow” is built on words that mean “|Full |Going (Obey, Apply Oneself to)” (|Serve, go with as Attendant, |Fulfill).




Tell me how-wrong/right I am in the comments below 😁

Comments