If I Rely on the #Support of Miners in my #Downline, How is @CryptoTabNET 'not a #PonziScheme ?' ... I'll tell you ...

Basically, it's because I won't STOP doing my little 'microhashing' (because I'm probably ALSO part of somebody's downline, somebody who's relying on ME (and thousands/millions (tho admittedly just scores/dozens) of miners to contribute to 'that One Bitcoin (which are currently $19,830.49 apiece).'

Of course, that's probably the argument ALL #PonziSchemers use---I've been mining for a month, and (tho admittedly I've only been using a fraction of my possible mining-power) I've only dug up 11.14 cents!

I'm not sure if that 11.14 cents is 'what I have left after the 15% + 10% + 5% + 3% + 2% + 1% + 0.5% + 0.25% + 0.125% + 0.0625% (for the 10 levels of my #UPline ) is taken out' ... I'll ask CryptoBrowser's team---or maybe they'll just see this post and put an answer in the comments) 


CryptoBrowser offers you 'a place in the network' in a form you can access through 'the emboldened link(s)' below; but first I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

The word “Support” is built on ancient words that mean "to Carry-, Lead- or Pass Up from Under" (|Convey, Bring Forward, Sustain, Endure, Bear, Uphold, |Prop up, Put up with, Tolerate).
#Supporter #Supportive #Supports #Supported #Supporting #SelfSupporting #Supporters #Insupportable #Unsupported #TechSupport #CustomerSupport #LifeSupport
The word “Downline” (which Merriam-Webster only defines as the Adverb meaning "Down the |Railway Line," but which MLMLegal clarifies is the Sales-Force Branch whom a Consultant/Representative/Distributor |Recruits (and -from which the `e Takes an Income-|Percentage) is built of the words Down (or Up) & Line.

#Downliner #Upliner #Downliners #Upliners #Downlines #Uplines 

A Ponzi Scheme is a 'Business' (Scam) in which the Profits come mostly from 'Employees' (Dupes) who Pay for Sales-Authorization (i.e. with Early Investors Getting Paid from the Contributions of Later Investors ... named for an early Perpetrator, Charles #Ponzi). 
The name “Ponzi” is built on ancient words that mean "Ocean" or "Fifth-Born," or is built on the personal name #Bonizo (Bónizo).
#Ponzio #Ponce #Pontius #Ponzo #Bonzo 

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow


Digging around a little ('while I'm waiting to hear back from them'), I find 'their encouragement':
Develop Your Own Mining Network
In CryptoTab, you can create your own mining network by inviting new users via your personal link. Mining network includes up to 10 levels of referrals, which means you will get income from-your friends' mining, -their friends' mining & -so on. In addition, the number of referrals on each level is unlimited. By inviting just a few people, you can significantly increase your income.






Comments