#OnwardAndUpward: @TonyRobbins (or at-least 'A Test from @RobbinsResearch') tells me that My #Driving #Force is #Certainty - #Certain #Certainly #Certify #Drive #Certified #Forcing #Certifiable #Driven #Certifiably #Drove

I'm sure Mr. Robbins at-least approves of the test (on the site that bears his name); but that site talks about Mr. Robbins in the third-person, leading me to deduce that–though it does feature pages with lots of-videos Mr. Robbins' past motivational-speeches & -scheduled future-seminars (which I'm sure the honest-to-goodness really-really-real Mr. Tony Robbins will be speaking-at)–the writing & tests there could very-well be 'the writing of his students/employees (disciples?).'

Maybe the test was designed by Tony Robbins, maybe not; I'm lacking the ...


Certainty”—a word that is built on “to |Sift, Separate, Discriminate, Distinguish” (SieveTurning Point, Judgment, Result of a |Trial (Crisis)).
The word "Driving" is built on "to |Lead, Impel, Push."
The word "Force" is built on "Strong, Mighty, Firm, Steadfast, |Brave, Bold" (|Fort).


'That my Human Driving-Force is Certainty' means that I have:
Want to know your Driving-Force (and the Powers, Weaknesses & Direction-Signs that come with it)? Take This Test and See what you need to focus-on in order to sharpen your Ultimate Edge!

Comments