I'm #Pushed to #Push This @BingRewards-tool, which You Can Use to Quickly Find What You Need | #Pushing #PushUpDaisies #PushThemAround #PushYourLuck #DoPushUps #PushTheEnvelope

Bing Rewards tells me I can download their app (and use it to score points for using their search-engine & coupon-programs etc.), but I can't.

Maybe you can, with the app that Microsoft Rewards supplies on the page linked through 'that word' below; but first I want to understand that word better. And I find you understand words better if you look at 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum)

The word “Push” (like #PushButton #PushCart #Pusher #PushOff #Pushover #Pushy ... meaning of part of the base of "Mobile") is built on ancient words that mean "to Drive, Beat" (|Thrust, |Strike). 

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow





*I can't because my mobile-connection isn't compatible.

Comments