@AdamConover explains the #WritersStrike 2023 @WGAwest @WGAeast - Fighting for #Sustainable Writing-Careers

He explains it here

Were you even aware this strike has been going on for about A MONTH now? How much longer can it go on before any of us (not involved in any way but watching) will notice any difference?

(Although ... maybe this is why there hasn't been a new LATE SHOW with STEPHEN COLBERT for the last few weeks?) I looked up the latest news on it (linked through the bold text below).

The word “Sustainable” is built on ancient words that mean "Hold Up from Below" (|Capable of being |Upheld ... see Sub-, -able).
just like #Sustain #Suistainably #Sustained #Sustaining
 #SustainingPedal #SelfSustaining #Sustentation
 #Souteneur

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'

I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments