Hmmm ... Maybe if I Stay Focused on #Distributing 'My Message,' My Overflowing Treasure-Trove will Build-&-Maintain itSelf! | #ClickTrackProfit @CTPtalk @Twitter

Whatever-else ClickTrackProfit's trying to teach, one good principle is 'social-media has the best ROI of any ad-channel!'---not necessarily because your message gets to 'millions of viewers' (the best mine can do is hundreds, maybe thousands ... but usually dozens 😞), but because usual post is 'free-of-charge' (if you don't count the IP-fee nor the time you spend 'composing the content').

What's the message I'm distributing? It usually doesn't 'flow with' the message that's paying, so it usually doesn't develop. 

'My message' is something like "all these words are connected." #Distribute (hyper-linked to my post about infographics like the one beneath 'the etymology') is connected to ... you see 'the etymology' below. And I find that you understand words better when you look at the other words at the bases of the words you're thinking-of ...

The word “Distribute” is built on ancient words that mean "to Pay-, |Assign-, |Grant- or |Allot among Individuals in the Tribe." #Distributed #Distributable #Distributive #Distributor #Redistribute

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow


  1. CTPtalk - I'll be getting on that, soon
  2. My Email List - in my experience, that's been just 'getting on a bunch of lists that mostly send SPAM to ME ...
  3. ListNerds - never heard of it before this infographic ...
  4. Twitter - you can see, almost every post I write is 'optimized' for Twitter (hashtag/pound-sign/octothorpe for important words, the at-sign/strudel/apestaart (monkey's tail)/atpersand for Twitter-accounts whose holders wrote sites I link-to)
  5. Facebook - No. It's not for selling; it's for keeping up with friends & family.
  6. 3Speak - I don't have video equipment, but maybe I'll find some interesting things to share there.

Comments