Some of us Need a #Graphic to Comprehend the info | @CTPtalk @Etymology_Nerd @inspirationF

My post (about the company the #infographics beneath tell us-about) is linked through 'the main word' below; but first I want to understand that word better. And I find that you understand words better when you look at the other words at the bases of the words you're thinking-of ...

Looking for the etymology of "Infographics" (although the search was slightly lazier---'infographics etymology'), I found a treasure-trove of etymology-infographics I'll be mining for a while!

An #Infographic is--simply put--a Visual Representation of |Data (Info. + Graphic).
The word “Graphic” is built on ancient words that mean Writing (Diagram). #Graphics #Graph #Graphically #GraphicDesign #GraphicEqualizer -#graphy #Phonograph #Orthograph

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow


Comments