#Thicken Your #ClickTrackProfit-Knowledge & Achieve "Mastery" over Internet-Operations @CTPtalk

I'm still not sure 'what ClickTrackProfit is sellin`,' but their tutorials are #thickening my ego gooood 😁

My post (about infographics like the one beneath the etymology) is linked through 'the main word' below; but first I want to understand that word better. And I find that you understand words better when you look at the other words at the bases of the words you're thinking-of ...

The word “Thicken” is built on ancient words that mean #Thick (meaning Dense, Viscous, Solid, Stiff, Numerous, Abundant, Closely (Close Together with), Often, Frequently). #Thickly #Thickness #Thickset #Thicket (the Field of Closely-Set Shrubbery that might've inspired meanings of this word)

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow


Let's see how thick they load your affiliate-marketing ammo-box ...

Comments