@Aaron_Doughty44 tells us how to Shift our #Frequency (from the #SinglesFrequency to the #RelationshipFrequency) by making These Five Changes


Subscribe FREE to be notified when I uncover more strength here.


'That word' (below-hyperlinked to Aaron Doughty's website about controlling your personal vibrations) is built on an even-deeper source ... something crucial that firms the foundation upon which our lexicon stands ...

The word “Frequency” is built on words that mean “|Assembling in Great Numbers, Crowding, Multitude, Throng” (Physics' Rate of |Recurrence ( |Vibration), Occurring Often, to |Cram Together, to |Fence-in).  (the 'F' in |AMFM (a.m./f.m.)) #Frequent #Frequence

I'll embed his 'Five Changes'-video here, and summarize (critique) it below.
He says 'Wanting Love implies that you Lack Love.' (Of course, 'Love' here is referring to "a Firm Spousal Relationship," in case your mind runs into any o` that 'but isn't God "Love"'-confusion.) I guess that implies that you want to treat 'Love' like it's 'a Guest who's sent-in their R.S.V.P. in response to your "Come By Anytime!"-Invitation' (i.e. your Party's going on just the same whether they show up or no ... it'll be much-much better when 'Love' gets there, but it'll be just fine if 'Love' doesn't make it).
I've got a little problem there (maybe not 'a correction,' because it's my speculation on Aaron's "Want Love = Lack Love"): Sure, you can give 'Love' all the time it needs; but time IS a limited commodity ... That 'Love' Dies if you don't Feed it (I've seen several 'Potential Loves' that never grew because--tho I had all the 'Food' it needed--I couldn't be there to 'Feed it' when someone else was much more conveniently available to 'Feed it' instead. 
I.e. Yes, keep The Party going on 'whether Love is there or not'; but try to move The Party to "Where 'Love' Is" if possible.
Aaron says (I paraphrase), 'If you Chase after it, it thinks it's supposed to Run Away.' 'Be the Star, not the Cameo.'


And I guess 'all that' is the first change, because here he goes into the second change: 'Make Room for Your "Love".' (he mentions "Feng Shui" (fung shway) i.e. maybe 'Only use half your closet (keeping the other half open for ... your other half),' maybe 'Only sleep on your half of the bed,' putting up 'artwork that you feel represents your love for each other' and not so much 'artwork that represents your unreachable solo singularity.') 

... a life-coach friend of his said she advised 'a client who wanted to find a Relationship' to move from her one-bed/one-bath apartment (in the business-district) to a larger apartment in a more family-friendly area of the city.

Maybe this stuff is just Belief--just Motivational Thinking--but it Does work for Many People.


Third: Stop Obsessing about "A Relationship." (and yes, it looks like 'love' is referring more-and-more to ... "that feeling you feel when you're in a Relationship") "The more we emphasize 'The Singles' Frequency,' (and I'm paraphrasing again) the more we need to shift to 'The Relationship Frequency'"---i.e. we need to stop focusing on 'what we don't have yet,' while at-the-same-time setting up 'what we do have' to receive the Relationship.

At 10:26 Aaron describes the frequent situation of two people breaking-up, one of the two obsessing over the lost lover (who's just off 'being the star of her own movie'). Then one day the sad one straightens up & goes out and has fun and focuses on himself a little more, which makes the 'star of her own movie' wonder where the obsession went. Aaron says that's because "When we think about people, we send them energy."
I want to say 'Umm, no.' Aaron's right in that we spend a lot of energy obsessing about lovers we've lost. But I don't think 'your unrequited lover' feels that energy ... I can't even count the number of ... not actual 'Relationships followed by breakups,' but rather 'open invitations I offered that weren't even seen.' And these people 'go off and star in their own movies,' and I "obsess-obsess-obsess" for a while, and then I stop & focus on myself and ... nope, nothing! 
But he does talk about something that reminds me of my TBI-recovery: "Understand that you can be Okay & 100% Whole & Complete 'by yourself' ..." Reminded me that--when I was wheelchair-bound--I had to 'Understand that I was Okay & 100% Whole & Complete 'confined to the wheelchair.''
Aaron says to "Stop Blocking Love out of your life," (specifically referring to our (Singles') disdain for couples' Public Display of Affection ... saying that we singles should instead Appreciate the PDA (a sign that love is all around ... like one of those ice-cream trucks that drives through your neighborhood on an occasion). But ...


Four: Be Aware of the Story You Tell Yourself about Love. He talks about how his ex-step-mom put it in his head that 'women control men,' and how that was somehow related to a girlfriend he had (who tried to control him), and how that somehow helped him get his boss fired ... ? ... Anyway, his point is "Change your Story (the subconscious romance) ... When you become aware of it, then you can let it go."
I'm becoming aware that the story I tell myself involves 'ad-libbing our parts in a carefully orchestrated symphony.'


Fifth: Let Go of the Attachment to the Outcome. 'The Outcome' already exists; you don't have to create it.
He goes into a lot of hippie-dippy 'the outer frequency is merely a manifestation of the inner frequency'-stuff (a lot of us have rules like "when I'm in a Relationship, then I have permission to feel love"; when it might be that 'we need to feel love INSIDE before it manifests in our lives'). But ... I think I see the truth he's getting at ... 
I think of 'sympathetic vibration' (the way a loud bass-tone can make all the similarly-tuned surfaces in the area vibrate). If your inner 'string' is tuned to the Relationship harmonic, you and it will share a sympathetic vibration. You-yourself may not be bass-enough or loud-enough to elicit its vibration, but you can feel when it is 'playing the intro to your part in the ensemble!'





Or am I looking at that wrong (or 'wrongly' 🤓)? Tell
 me how-wrong/right I am in the comments below 😁

Comments