Advertising Shown to ME is Worth More because of the #Crowd Watching alongside Me! my @Quora-spondence explains | @WowAppOFFICIAL @Youtube @Google @googlechrome @Facebook @X #akaTwitter @MyStartWeather

I see a lot of ads. The sites I view (especially the ones I talk about 'below the subscribe-bar). I'm now going to share those ads in 'reply-tweets made to this pinned tweet' (do we still call them "tweets," or are they 'Xeets'-or-something now?)

The word |Crowd| is built on ancient words that mean "to Press, Crush (a word related to other ancient words that mean |Oppress, Push)."

standing beside words that mean #Crowds #Crowded
 #Crowding #CrowdPleaser #CrowdControl #CrowdSurfing
 #Crowdsourcing #Overcrowd #Overcrowds #Overcrowded
 #Overcrowding #Crowdfund

... I changed the subject of this post, before I noticed
 the two other words I 'Etymo-logged' here ... 

One of the ancient support-words of "Mining" can mean #Tunnel, & |Tunnel|, a word built on ancient words (including some that originally meant 'a Mine') that mean |Tun (Large |Cask). #Tunneled #Tunneling #Chunnel #TunnelVision #LightAtTheEndOfTheTunnel #TunnelOfLove 

The word #Wet (meaning of an ancient word in the base of Water, in the base of Splash, of Puddle, of 'Pool') is built on ancient words that also serve as as the base of Abound, Carbohydrate, |Dropsy, |Hydrangea, Hydrant, Hydrate, |Hydraulic, Hydrogen, the name Hydrus, Inundate, |Otter, Redound, Redundant, Surround, |Undulate, |Vodka, Wash, Whiskey, |Winter. 
#Wetted #Wetting #WetSuit #WetBlanket #BedWetting #Wetland #Wetback #Wetness


SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow


That's one of my main 'catalogues of advertising (and of -news articles, which I see as 'another form of ads').' It's 'a revenue-sharing club you can join FOR FREE,' in exchange for letting them show you advertising while you take advantage of huge discounts they offer, -of FREE GAMES they hope you'll play, -of phone-calls they'll help you make, and -of the daily addition to your bank account!

And of course there's Quora, where I-ask the questions that come up in my mind, -suggest the possible answer I'm guessing, -hear some of the answers other 'Quoraspondents' are proposing, -and answer some of the questions they're asking. (And while I'm doing all that, I look at- & share some of the pages that're advertised to us Quoraspondents.)

And of course there are ads I see while using Facebook, Twitter/ \X/, Google, YouTube (more about that in a bit), Mastodon ... but the 'ad-catalog' I'm thinking about now is of the ads that come up while I'm doing the amateur weather-casting to-which Microsoft leads me.

Connected to the Microsoft Start tool in my desktop's toolbar, Microsoft links to their Weather-page. There (where I can get my local forecasts (weekly, hourly, etc.) and weather-maps & -forecasts for the whole world, along with weather-news etc.), they give me four daily 'tasks' (mostly 'clicking certain articles or -certain places on their maps) plus 2 or 3 times to check in to earn points they tell me go to planting trees.
old man leaning over his computer, shaking his fists, with a yellow banner that reads "YouTube ... TOO MANY ADS!" in black text

... oh, and about the ads on Youtube: While you should probably watch the ads on YouTube sometimes, there are other times when you just want to skip them (if you feel like you've seen enough of those for one day ... I hear they only get paid for the first of every thousand they show you everyday anyway!)

Rather than load your machine with ads that aren't paying anybody anyway, download Adblock for YouTube (on your Google Chrome browser

Comments