@LiberalHivemind reveals that @TheDemocrats 'WhiteWash' their @POTUS-Biden-News almost as much as they say the @GOP does for @POTUS45 | #Hydrate #Hydration #Hydr- #Hydra #HailHydra

I see the data here--70% of want to "censor you" if they don't like the truth--and I think of that scene where Captain America (going 'undercover' I'm sure, but easily taken out-of-context if you wanted to 'sow mistrust') says,

Liberal Hivemind reveals Democrats' whitewashing of President Biden's Executive actions in a report linked through 'that word' below; but first I want to understand that word better. And I find you understand words better if you look at 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum)

The name “Hydra” (meaning deep within the structure that supports the word "Whitewash") is built on ancient words that mean Water-Snake (often used as the character behind the constellation #Hydrus ... related to Aquatic Animal (Otter), any Multiplicity of Evils, a genus of Freshwater Polyp, and the prefix #Hydra- (or #Hydro-) meaning Wet). 
also the base of #Hydrant #Hydrating #Rehydrate #Dehydrate #Hydrargum #Hydrogen (related to others I'll probably list in that word's post) #Hydrophobia (related to others I'll probably list in that word's post) ... and a few other 'Hydr'-words that I can't think of just now (and probably aren't closely related to 'Whitewashing')

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow



Comments