In My TBI-"Support Group," I'm not a #FishOutOfWater but more a #Fresh-water Fish in #Saltwater | those also words bring up @CopelandNetwork's interp. of #Psalm23

"Refresh" is what Kenneth Copeland Ministries
 tells us 'God is doing for King David' when
 the king says "... He leads me beside quiet waters...."

I'll tell you about 'my difference from my fellow "support group"-members' in a moment, but first ... those words (below-hyperlinked to my support-group's Facebook-page) ...

The word “|Refresh|” is built on ancient words that mean “Again (|Re-) + Fresh ( |Sweet, Not Salted, Pure, Eager (Cool) ... |Impudent, |Presumptuous (Freak)).” 
#Refresh #Refreshed #Refreshing #Refreshed #Refresher #Refreshes #Freshly #Fresher 
And "Saltwater" is a combination-word for "the |Water full of |Salt" (Old English Sealtera Watera).

I'm in a support-group for TBI-survivors in Oklahoma City. Sometimes, members express the troubles they are having in readjusting to their lives post-injury.

At a meeting last night, I had something I wanted to bring up; but I noticed something that kept me from interjecting my complaint ... all the members are "adults," but (as far as I know) I'm the only one who's been surviving since childhood. (Most of the others' problems are 'I've got to take care of my kids' or 'I've got to get my job back' or etc., while my problem is ... about 'how I'll probably never have kids or a normal job or 'the kind of life any of them had before and lost.')

Comments