One Reason I'm Not as "Successful" as I Should Be: Trying to Serve All, I Can't Commit to Any One #Platform (like this @CTPtalk for #ClickTrackProfit)

That's not what the infographic (beneath the etymology of the word linked to my post about CTP's infographics) says: it explains 'why & how I (and the other CTP-affiliates) should join-in at CTPtalk's platform,' but ... well, maybe I'll explain 'why I'm constantly forsaking some #platforms to jump in on other platforms'---something about 'a higher goal than "profits" or "success" or something ...

The word “Platform” is built on ancient words that mean "|Flat, Level (Plateau) + Form" (Plan).

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow



I'm also listening to all the training-videos that're streaming at the CTP-affiliates' training-page; and that's ... it sounds more like 'an online forum/club' than "a business." Sure, I'm still reviewing a lot of the 'introductory stuff' (still "all the forms you have to fill with your contact-information to be on our team"-type stuff); but they seem to focus more on 'earning commissions by doing tasks here' than "what we're there to sell or do" (I think it's something like 'CTP optimizes clients' WordPress pages for higher placement on search-engines'???)

... I'm still trying to find out ...

Comments