I may not be a Dietician or a Chronologist, but I Like to have a #Formula for my #Nutrition & my #Schedule | #Form #Nutrient #Scheduling #Formulaic #Nutritional #Forming #Formulae #Nutrients #Formed #Formulate #Formulas #Formular #FormulaOne #BabyFormula


Subscribe FREE to be notified when I uncover more strength here.


'Retired' now, I still hear that it's healthier-to go to bed at the same time every night & -to eat a steady diet. And–since I don't have to 'be anywhere' on time (most of the time), my sleep-schedule is largely dictated by 'what I eat & when.'

In general, my nutition/scheduling formula goes:

(At about 10:00 p.m. I 'go to bed' (though I generally stay up reading & -watching TV until after midnight)). I usually wake up before 6:00 a.m. ('rewarding myself' with candy or cookies if I'm out of bed before 6:00). And–after Lunch/Dinner–I 'nap' until about 6:00 p.m.

In my twenties, I was a 'coffee-fiend'—having a cup every hour on the hour from the time I got up to maybe-a-couple-hours-before-bedtime. Now (mostly because of my acid reflux ... the main reason why I eat Dinner so early; and also because of an Oklahoma Gazette-article I rehd years ago) I limit myself to 4 cups a day—one right when I'm out of bed, one an hour later, one after breakfast, and one at about noon.

'Those words' (below-hyperlinked to an article on the connection between your diet & your sleep-quality) are built on an even-deeper source ... something crucial that firms the foundation upon which our lexicon stands ...

The word “Formula” is built on words that mean “Words Used in a |Ceremony or Ritual, Small #Form.”
 (The word "Form" is built on words that mean
"Beauty, Outward Appearance (Morpheus)." 
The word “Nutrition (Nutrient)” is built on words that mean “to Swim"  (|Let Flow, |Suckle).
The word “Schedule” is built on words that mean “to |Cleave, Split (to |Shed, |Splinter)" (originally "|Slips of |Paper attached to a document as an |Appendix" (and that sense is still used on U.S. tax-forms), 'Time'-use originally used with Railway; originally pronounced "sed-yul'; now pronounced "shed-yul" in Britain and "skedge-yul" in the U.S.)

I wondered how 'Formula' shifted from meaning 'words of (what we Catholics call) The Mass or -The Communion (or Catholic-Confirmation or Wedding or Confession or Anointing-of-the-Sick or Funeral or ... Exorcism?)' to 'math-equation or chemical-mixture (of gasolene or baby-food).'

Then I looked again and saw Etymonline quote OED, which said that Carlyle used 'formula' in the sense of "rule slavishly followed without understanding." I'm sure that's not to imply that formulas (formulae?) are created without understanding, nor that people who use formulas are incapable of understanding them; but more like people who use them often do so without worrying about the processes they imply

(e.g. E=mc2 ... I could use that formula to tell you that my 'Energy' is about 1797.510358 X 1016 m2/second2, but I do that without knowing "what it means" (... how fast I have to run to travel back in time? to open the STARGATE? to save Neo? ...).)

Comments