@BingRewards leads us to @Bing's Extensions of #Wonder (Browser Set-Ups inspired by #WonderWoman1984 @WonderWomanFilm @DCWonderWoman) | @ScreenRant @googlechrome @microsoftedge @Wikipedia @Mozilla @VivaldiBrowser

'Those words' (below-hyperlinked to the 'aka.ms'-address Bing Rewards gives where you can download & install the 'WONDER WOMAN 1984 NEW TAB'-extension) are built on an even-deeper source ... something crucial that firms the foundation upon which our lexicon stands ...

The word “Wonder” is built on ancient words that mean "(the |Emotion associated with) an object of Astonishment, Marvelous Thing, Miracle" (to Entertain some Doubt and/or Curiosity).

#Wonderful #Wondrous #Wondering #Wondered #Wonderer (not to be confused with "Wanderer") #Wonders 


SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


In case the above link doesn't redirect to 'your browser-version':
    here's
  • the Google Chrome extension
  • the Microsoft Edge (formerly known as Internet Explorer) extension
  • ... and I am so 'unworthy of the title "Nerd"!' Those are the only two browsers I know of!

    I'll see if I can find some others (but please do fill-in in the comments if I miss any)
  • oh yeah, I remember (Mozilla) Firefox; and I've heard about Opera (which I think is the (only?) one available on Apple computers) ... or was that (Apple) Safari?; and there was an Asian browser I had to use for a long time (when none of the current American ones would work on my old Windows Vista OS) ... I think it was Maxthon (a.k.a. Baidu)
  • Pale Moon
  • Vivaldi
  • SeaMonkey
  • Yandex
    • And many that are probably not up-to-date (the Wikipedia-page I found lists them all these as "Historical," outlining many-many others)

Comments