How #Wo* @DeAnne_Smith turns on my #Curiosity - #WOasterisk #GentlemanElf #Curious #CuriouserAndCuriouser

She makes me curious about ... something I don't really want to learn ...

I saw her episode of a NETFLIX stand-up comedy series (in which she specified the two gender-identities mentioned above), DeAnne Smith mentioned something that lesbian women do. She didn't specifically describe it, but she did mention something that it is not. (And she mimed 'that' a little to illustrate how-impossible it would be.)

And I so don't wanna find out 'what they do do,' that I'm not going to mention the thing they don't do. But I'm happy not to know, because DeAnne made not-knowing very fun! (You should subscribe to NETFLIX totally-just so you find out in her episode of that one series, totally ignoring all the other high-quality content NETFLIX broadcasts.)


The word “Curious” carries the scent of “Careful, Diligent, Inquiring Eagerly, Meddlesome” (Cure).




*

Comments