@5MinStory shares a List of the World's 15 Most-Stunningly Beautiful Women (as of sometime in 2022)

... hmm ...

The word “Stunningly” is built on a pyramid of ancient words, one of them meaning #Astonish---a word built on ancient words that mean "to Thunder Out (Deafen, Daze, Strike Senseless, Amaze, Shock with Wonder ... see Ex-).
beside #Astonishes #Astonished #Astonishing #Astonishment

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'

They list (and describe each) on the pages of the linked article 
  • Angelina Jolie
    from another random list
  • Gal Gadot
  • Ashley Graham
  • Audrey Hepburn
  • Priyanka Chopra-Jonas
  • Bella Hadid
  • Margot Robbie
  • Alexandra Daddario
  • Barbara Palvin
  • Emeraude Toubia
  • Rosie Hunington Whitley
  • Hayden Panetierre
  • Aishwarya Rai
  • Charlize Theron
  • Ann Margaret Olsson
My New Mantra (one of several)

I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments