Multiple #SecondOpinions on my #Marvel Personality-Match | @Bing @ScreenRant, with tests from #AllTheTests, @BuzzFeed, @BeanoOfficial, @novasstark @uQuiz @MagiQuiz, @PlaybuzzBiz, @RadioTimes

Earlier, I've had tests that tell me my personality/character matches that of THOR in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Maybe that was before the MCU introduced characters 'more like me' (or maybe their character evolved, or maybe my own has). Because many of the character-match tests (below the subscribe-bar) tell me ... other things.

I first found 'those tests' in a search that's linked through "MARVEL" below; but I feel it's more important to understand that word better. And I find that you understand words better when you look at the other words at the bases of the words you're thinking-of ...

The name “Marvel” (originally a pulp-magazine hopping on the bandwagon started by Superman and Batman) is built on ancient words that mean “Wonderful” (Smile). #CaptainMarvel #MsMarvel #MarvelComics #Marvelous #Marvels

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Enter your email address:

Delivered by
FeedBurner


The various analyses:
  • Which Marvel Character are you? (allthetests.com) tells me I'm Tony Stark (IRONMAN) - "You are a sarcastic, smart, cool guy. I bet you are smart just like him."
  • Which Marvel Movie Character Are You? (buzzfeed.com) (another quiz that included 'choosing a Pokemon) tells me I'm Thor - "You're kind, noble, and brave, but also just an all-around cool bro. You are very loyal to your family and friends, and are always down for a good party."
  • Which Marvel Character Am I? | Marvel Character Quiz | Beano.com tells me I'm Storm - "You're a fearsome force of nature and not to be messed about with. You're really fun to hang out with when you're in a good mood though!"
  • Which Marvel Character Are You? - Personality Quiz (uquiz.com) tells me I'm Cliff Barton (Hawkeye) - "Life kinda just happens to you, doesn't it? You never asked for any of this. You just want a normal life, but you can't always get what you want. You'll get through whatever this is, but damn it if you won't be cursing every higher power while you do it. Fuck. You're too tired for this shit."
  • Which Marvel Superhero Character Matches Your Personality? | MagiQuiz tells me I'm THE HULK (Bruce Banner?) - "You’ve got a fire in you, and it drives everything you do; sometimes you wonder how so many people can just sit idly by while so many unjust things happen in this world. You’re extremely intelligent, but have trouble managing your passionate emotions.

    "The flip side to your anger, however, is that you’re extremely empathetic to the feelings of other people — you know firsthand how hard it can be to keep things bottled up inside. Share your super result with your friends!"

  • Which Marvel Character Are You? (playbuzz.com) tells me I'm T'Challa (Black Panther) - "... the stoic, collected dark horse of the Marvel cast. You're loyal, intelligent, and have strong morals, skills all suitable to diplomacy!"
  • Which Marvel Character Are You? - Quiz - Quizony.com tells me I'm Steve Rogers (Captain America - 
    "As your name implies, you are the patriot of the group. You respect rules and members of authority, are a team player, and think that cooperation is the best way to achieve any goal. Of all the options, you are the easiest to get along with, the most fun, and would probably make the best significant other."
  • Which Marvel movie character are you? Take our quiz and find out - Radio Times tells me I'm Captain America - "Stoic, righteous and self-sacrificing, you're greatest strength and weakness is that you'll never back down from what's right. You're also a bit old-fashioned - maybe you were born in the wrong era..."
    ("Stoic" again ... like GOTHAM's Thomas Wayne was said to be ...)
  • Which Marvel Character Are You On The Inside, And Which Are You On The Outside? (buzzfeed.com) (again) tells me I'm Captain America outwardly, Ant-Man (Scott Lang, unless it's referring to Hank Pym) inwardly - "On the inside, you're like Captain America. You're cunning, brave, and adventurous. You're someone who often thinks about others more than you think about yourself. You want to make this world a better place. And on the outside, you're like Ant-Man. People often perceive you as someone who is outspoken. Your confidence takes you far and often outweighs any fears our doubts you might have."
        • ... and that's just the first PAGE of tests Bing found!
So I guess I'm 'most like' Steve "Captain America" Rogers, but only barely












Comments