I'm a #Level-22 at @TabsForACause ... I Can't Tell How-Much-'Work' that means I've Done (How Many "Hearts" that Means I've Donated) @For_A_Cause_

'That word' (below-hyperlinked to your chance to join me in 'sending aid to charitable causes' simply by opening new tabs in your browser) is built on an even-deeper source ... something crucial that firms the foundation upon which our lexicon stands ...

The word “Level” #Leveler #LevelHeaded #Leveled #Levels #Leveling is built on ancient words that mean "a Balance, |Scale, |Unit of |Weight (~ |Libra)" (a Position as Marked by a Horizontal Line (like |Sea-Level)).

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner






















Like I told them, "I'm a 'Level 22 Tabber.' I'm not sure exactly what that means (other than 'that I've donated about 1.8 K "hearts," and become a Level 23 after I donate 83 more').

If they get back to me, I'll link to- and post their answer here (or you might see it posted at the 'Like I told them'-link).

Comments