#March28TwentyTwentyThree: Remembering/Revising The #Plan | inspired by @HottForWords (from ages ago, when cyberspace was new, and the metaverse was undiscovered) @MatrixRemixed @YouTube @mozilla

'That main word'---I find that you understand words better when you see the words the first words' bases ...

The word “Plan” is built on ancient words that mean Flat, to Spread (on the notion of Spreading-out your |Drawn-up plans on a flat Surface ... Scheme, Design, to Plant).

#Plans #Planned #Planning #Plannings #Planner #Planners #Unplanned 


SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by
FeedBurner

These blogs started with 'the fascination with words' "etymologies" (historical roots)'--the way one word was built on other words that were built on still-other words that were built on other-other words--a fascination played-upon much more effectively by Marina "HotForWords."

I've been writing posts like this for years (decades, maybe) ... hyperlinking 'words in other words' etymologies' to 'their own etymologies (with other-other words linking to their etymologies)---no clear 'goal' (or Point)---it was mostly just 'a way to be active on the Internet as the `Net gradually flooded the world' (I tried some Advertising money-grabbing, but I never got popular enough to "replace my real-life income").

I've had different 'plans' here before (some that there's still evidence-of): researching Biblical words & -names, researching celebrities'- & politicians' names, modeling my posting-pattern on Jesus Christ's Parable's Sower (each post a Patch-of-Ground, each word a Seed that connects to other word-seeds), modeling it on Sherlock Holmes' Mind-Palace/Mind-Attic (the Method of Loci, calling each post a Room, each list-of-posts a Hallway, etc.).

I think I've done a post for every day-of-the-year---focusing on one of that day's holidays (and linking to a calendar that lists the rest of its holidays), listing many of the celebrities who share that birthday (usually linking to calendars that list many other celebrities' born that day), and mentioning some of the Christian/Catholic celebrations on some of those days.

Right now I'm 'doing posts' for words inspired by Share-a-Sale Merchants who invited me to promote them, but soon I'll get back to my Pointless Mission ('Pointless' is not to say that it's "Useless," just that there's no "End" I'm hoping to reach ... usually 'doing posts' about other YouTube 'vlogs' that inspire me).

The mission? It might be something like that mentioned in 'the series that probably inspired the word "blog."' 

Yes; as Starfleet captains (like ship-captains since the first ship's log long ago) recorded their observations as their vessels traveled from destination-to-destination, I record my thoughts as my mind travels from word-to-word---usually on YouTube- & Rumble- & Facebook- & Yahoo!- & Google-videos, often on Movies & TV-Shows I watch.

Something else---You probably notice 'the Twitter-IDs I put in the Titles of a lot of my posts.' I confess, I first learned that as 'a way to trade links with my fellow writers on Twitter' (If I linked to their content in my blog, 'mentioning their Twitter-IDs' is a way of linking to MY blog from their Twitter-accounts ... especially when I share the blogs' links on MY Twitter-account,

(when 'that tag' Notifies them that another Twitter-er is Tweeting about them 😎 apparently that's 'cyber-narking' nowadays--apparently it's RUDE to let people know that others are talking about them--so I try to keep my tagging down to 'when I'm the one who mentions the person first' ... or something---I'll think about it ...)

I ought to tag accounts like that when I use their pictures & graphics in my posts---partly to 'thank them' for permission to display the images, but mostly to deny that I contributed anything to the image 🤭

And now ...

(March 28, 2023) I took a little break from 'what I was doing here before' (where it was my main writing-output, fed through Buffer) to focus more heavily on The Forum; but a) the forum's got a 'traffic jam (HTTP ERROR 429), and b) my goals are slightly-different from The Forum's.

It might be interesting enough to talk about their goals later, but I'm looking at 'my goals' right now. I'm just having fun. I think it's fun to connect new knowledge to the knowledge I already have---it's like a jigsaw puzzle where you start at the center and never really finish adding to a gradually bigger & better picture.

Comments