@BishopJakes echoes Our Lord's Command: #GoDeeper, that we might Raise His #Plateau Higher! | @EEWonline @open_book_site

I discuss the "And It Came to Pass"-sermon on a paying forum you can access through 'the emboldened link(s)' below; you can join FOR FREE there, but first I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

The word “Plateau” (meaning of ancient words supporting the word "Platform"---into-which The Lord repurposes everything His disciples do (see below)) is built on ancient words that mean "Flat, Wide, Broad (to Spread)" (and I feel it's important--though the verb implies 'the Disappointment of Wimping-Out'--the Flatness is STILL Elevated, with Lord Christ Delivering His Message Over ALL the Plains Below!)
#Plateaus #Plateaued #Plateauing

And Bishop Jakes tells us that Jesus commands us to 'Go #Deeper' when it feels like our work won't bring in any fruits (but we've still got time to try ... even though I think Jesus actually said 'Go Farther Out' (or 'Further,' but I don't think there's any difference in tranlstion), but the water IS 'deeper' when you go 'farther out' ...)
The word “Deeper” is built on ancient words that mean "Hollow (related to ancient words that mean "Bottom, FoundationEarthWorld)."
#Deep #DeepSix #DeepFreeze #DeepSea #DeepSeated #DeepSet #Deeper #Deepen #Deepest #Deeply (although 'Deep' also works as an adverb---"Dig Down Deep") #Deepness #Deepnesses #DeepSeas #Depth #Depths #KneeDeep #DeepPockets #GoOffTheDeepEnd #DeepEnd ... also, 3-D Movies were also known as #Deepies (as regular cinema had talkies)

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow



In a sermon connected to this one, I heard that none of The Gospels (that recount this story) tell us 'what message Lord Jesus delivered from the boat that day.' That message isn't the point of the story; the point is that Peter probably wouldn't have become SAINT Peter (with all the treasuries afforded to that title) if he had replied to Jesus, "Oh, Man! You know, I've been out fishing all day & caught nothing, and my nets are almost all clean & put-away; so I'm gonna have to say 'no' and just pack it in. Better luck next time!"

And I'm encouraged to 'go deeper' into ... whichever effort I feel like I'm 'going nowhere with' today ...
  • Cryptocurrency
  • Bible-Study
  • Politics





Comments